Thursday, November 27, 2008

SPM OVER~!

Yea SPM over~!

11 subject all over... and my life is going to change at last. World of History, Biology and Chemistry has just ended and world of Gunplas, plamos, figurines, animes, mangas and university is just started.

Updates for this blog will be frequent from now onwards as i got more time to look for news and also typing ^^;

A lots of my gunplas building progress will be updated here as well starting from now. So in the middle of the process i will like to get comments from all my blog readers.

Next upcoming post will be about my plans during this holiday before i get my result on next march.

Oh by the way, i will also be selling gundam kit too during this holiday as part time work. All range of gunplas are included as well as Revoltechs and Figmas. Gundam tools are included too...

That's all for now.

No comments: