Friday, May 29, 2009

So long no update.... Now in total different enviroment already

Hi all, I'm back...



... as a foundation student in The One Academy LOL...

And guess what,


IT IS FUN TO HAVE ALL FRIENDS THAT SHARE THEIR SAME INTEREST AS MINE! OH mommy i love you for putting me into this college...

Ok now, back to my life...
Seriously thousand assignments isn't a joke at all, and all activities (limteh yamcha anime gunpla...) have to reduce to minimal or else i can fail my subject sobzzzz....

I got lots of friends in TOA, and they are great! Got joker la, lenglui la, la-las la...
I will go into more details about them tomorrow... (get their pictures, as well as think some description for them... lol)

5 days of classes per week (sucks for me) and saturday also got morning class (fainted...), I cant go back to hometown (Melaka) that often at all... as i said, assignments is killing...

I'm currently staying at USJ11, my cousin's house. At 1st i plainned to rent a room at PJS9 (just a residential beside my college) but if i do so, no more car for me during 2nd year... Deng!


Until then...

No comments: