Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Figma For Christmas Present

Hehe my brother came back from Singapore today and guess what, he got myself a present! It's Hatsune Miku from Figma, Good Smile Company. Hatsune Miku is the first installment in the Vocaloid 2 Character Vocal Series released on August 31st, 2007. She is the main character in the software besides Kagamine Rin and Ren.

Pictures of my Hatsune Miku I took with my lousy K800i camera few minutes ago ^^;
Edited: 1 more picture added...

user posted image


DSC00745.jpg picture by edwardgsk

^"Minna~, ogenki desu ka?!" I like her a lot! (^o^ )

Recently there's special X'mas pack of Figmas release on this Christmas season. Below are a few pictures of the special items add-on included in the pack:

user posted image


user posted image


user posted image


user posted image


Lol i want the special X'mas pack of Miku too ( " = 3=)

user posted image

^The pine tree looks too fake to me ^^; I want the Christmas add-on for my Miku!!

If anyone interested to buy Figma Hatsune Miku, please leave me a message at 'chatbox'. I have one extra preorder-ed from Glitz.

No comments: