Thursday, December 11, 2008

Photographic Funs! Edited...

Lol, nowadays I'm freaking obsessed with photographing. I don't know why myself, but I suddenly interested in it and started taking my hobby collection items to shoot. Although I'm not equip with decent camera (Digital SLR), I still use my cell phone camera (SE K800i) for that purpose. Will this interest develops and become a part of my hobby? Who knows...

Here's some product of my recent photo-madness:

user posted image




DSC00798.jpg picture by edwardgsk


DSC00788.jpg picture by edwardgsk

^Takamichi Nanoha! My favourate collection of all tongue.gif

DSC00777.jpg picture by edwardgsk


I do have a few friends on net and forums who willing to share their photographic tips and tutorial with me beside those tutorial pictures and tips from Deviantart. I think I will start collecting money and get myself a more decent camera for this hobby. After some market research, I found out that Nikon D80, Nikon D300, Sony Alpha 350, Sony Alpha 700 is quite a good bargain for a decent DSLR camera. They all range more than RM3K lol...

Well, till then.

No comments: